- Program Occupation Codes: SOC 29-2061, CIP 51.3901
- Program Level: NCLEX
- Normal completion Time: 1500 hrs, 44 weeks
- Course Completion Rate: 78.5%
- On Time Graduation Rate for Completers: 93%
- Tuition for On Time Completers: $9,275
- Placement Rate for Completers: 89%
- Related Occupations:
- Link to Occupational Profile: http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/29-2061.00
- Median loan dept: $9,432
- Tuition includes books, supplies & fees, No room/board
- Financial Aid for those who qualify.
|Days||MON TUE WED THU FRI|
|Day Class Times||8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
Convenient advancement to a registered nurse (R.N.) is now available through A-Tech.
Criteria for selecting students is the responsibility of the school’s Admission Committee.
1. Satisfactory scores on pre-entrance exam. Sample questions can be found at www.psbtests.com
2. High School graduate or equivalency
3. Three work/personal references excluding relatives and friends
4. Personal interview with program director or faculty member
PLEASE NOTE: Physical examination report is required after acceptance and prior to enrollment which must include a mandatory drug screen, proof of immunizations for Tdap, Influenza, Hepatitis B, MMR, and Varicella. Pre-Entrance Physical Examination
Call 440-576-5545 or click on the link to receive the LPN brochure with the scheduled pre-entrance test dates. 2015-2016 LPN Brochure
A $30 testing fee is required and early testing is strongly encouraged.
Acceptance letters for the upcoming class are mailed the first week of June.
The Ohio Board of Nursing website has multiple resources. It contains the scope of practice for the LPN, information about educational programs and directions to apply for licensure after program comopletion. www.nursing.ohio.gov
Employment during the past 20 years of the program’s existence has been virtually 100%. Employment opportunities for the practical nurse continue to abound. For additional information, call 440-576-5545.