Gainful Employment Disclosure for 2011-12 Class
- Program Occupation Codes: SOC 29-2061, CIP 51.3901
- Program Level: NCLEX
- Normal Completion Time: 1500 hours. 44 weeks
- Course Completion Rate:
- On Time Graduation Rate for Completers: 100%
- Tuition for On Time Completers: $9,025
- Placement Rate for Completers: 94%
- Related Occupations:
- Link to Occupational Profile: http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/29-2061.00
- Median loan dept: $8,197
- Tuition includes books, supplies & fees, No room/board
- Financial Aid for those who qualify.
|Days||MON TUE WED THU FRI|
|Day Class Times||8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
Convenient advancement to a registered nurse (R.N.) is available through local colleges and a State Board approved external degree (correspondence) program.
Criteria for selecting students is the responsibility of the school’s Admission Committee.
1. Satisfactory scores on pre-entrance test
2. High School graduate or equivalency
3. Three work/personal references excluding relatives and friends
4. Personal interview with program director or faculty member
PLEASE NOTE: Physical examination report is required after acceptance and prior to enrollment which must include a mandatory drug screen, proof of immunizations for Tdap, Influenza, Hepatitis B, MMR, and Varicella.
Call 440-576-5545 to receive the LPN brochure with the scheduled pre-entrance test dates.
A $30 testing fee is required and early testing is strongly encouraged.
Acceptance letters for the upcoming class are mailed the first week of June.
Employment during the past 20 years of the program’s existence has been virtually 100%. Employment opportunities for the practical nurse continue to abound. For additional information, call 440-576-5545.