The Machine Trades course will prepare you for various types of equipment used in today’s industries through related blueprint, instrumentation and shop. This course will also prepare you for tool & die and machine set-up. Students will also learn Computerized Numeric Control (CNC) equipment.
Call 440-576-6015 ext. 1012 for more information.
Gainful Employment Disclosure for 2011-12 Class
- Program Occupation Codes: SOC 51-4041, CIP 48.0501
- Program Level: OCAPS
- Normal Completion Time: 300 hours. 36 weeks
- Course Completion Rate:
- On Time Graduation Rate for Completers:
- Tuition for On Time Completers: $3,080
- Placement Rate for Completers:
- Related Occupations:
- Link to Occupational Profile: http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/51-4041.00
- Median loan dept:
- Tuition includes books, supplies & fees, No room/board
|Evening Class Times||6:00 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.|