Our two Guidance Counselors serve specific career/technical programs and get to know their students well! They are in constant contact with students throughout the campus.
· High School transcript consultation
· College Placement Assistance
· Career Counseling
· Personal Counseling
The A-Tech considers the health and safety of students to be of prime concern. Our clinic is supervised by a full-time registered nurse from 7:56 a.m. to 2:26 p.m. every school day.
The A-Tech is fully staffed to provide educational support for those students whose education programs fall under the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act. Our staffing includes a special education coordinator who acts as liaison between our school, the student’s family and the associate high school.
YouthOPPORTUNITIES – yO!
YouthOPPORTUNTIES is a new, community-based program that offers participants year-round access to a variety of services depending on their personal needs. We offer:
- In-school and after-school tutoring for math, reading and English for children of non-English speaking parents.
- After-school programs focusing on academic tutoring, pre-employment and life skills instruction.
- After-school career-exploration and work internships.
- Summer work internshipsOther special programs or services can be developed to meet individual needs.
Youth Opportunities is located Ashtabula County Department of Job and Family Services Office of Workforce Development
2247 Lake Avenue, Ashtabula – 8:00 – 4:30
Call yO! at 440-994-1234 or 1-800-935-0242